Thursday 21 June 2012

Hello everybody!

Well, this is going to be my first ever blog post! I can't wait to jump onto the beauty blogging bandwagon, and have a few ideas for upcoming posts - so keep an eye out for them. I thought I'd best start off with a quick introduction before I post my first tutorial on this account, just to keep you in suspense, of course.

Name: Rachael
Age: 16
Starsign: I don't really follow all this 'your future is in the stars' grubbins, but after having a quick google it appears that they've changed all the dates due to the "precession of the poles". So now I've decided to think of myself as a Virgo/Leo hybrid. A lion goddess - very likely.
Relationship Status: In a relationship. 
Dress Size: Size 6/8.
Height: Short. It's a touchy subject.
Shoe Size: Floating between a 4 and a 5. Always just half a size too small for the shoes I want... *sigh*.
Likes: Music, animals, nail polish, make up, beauty, hair, horses, chocolate, nice people.
Dislikes: Smoking, odd socks, brogues (yep, I said it!), high maintenance friendships, snow (go on, shun me), ice, rain, exams, greasy food.

Rachael x

No comments:

Post a Comment