Thursday 21 June 2012

Nail Polish Collection

I had a (rather depressing) clearout of all my makeup. Throwing out old foundations, dried up mascaras, nail polishes gone so dry no nail polish remover could save them and the like. After doing this I've realised that I'm down to twelve nail polishes, three clear top/base coats and two nail effect polishes. Serious splurge is needed! As I'll be reviewing all the polishes I buy in the next few weeks I thought I'd start off by showing you my current nail polish collection!

Swatches:
With flash  












Without flash
On nails
Without and with flash
[L-R Collection 2000 Hot Looks in Show Off; Barry M in Block Orange; Barry M in Acid Yellow; Barry M in Bright Red; Barry M in Navy]


     

Without and with Flash
[L-R Natural Collection Topaz; Rimmel London I love lasting finish in Your Majesty; Revlon Dreamer; Revlon Facets of Fuchsia; Nameless polish from a Boots giftset]
I also have an Oriflame Nail Hardener in clear; Rimmel Nail Tip Whitener; three nameless polishes from a Boots giftset in shimmery fushcia pink, shimmery purple and hot pink; NYC Long Wear Nail Enamel in Clear; No7 So Strong nail care in Clear; Barry M Instant Nail Effects in black.

I was thinking of doing a review on my best and worst nail polishes? If you're interested, let me know in the comments below! xx

1 comment: