Wednesday 18 July 2012

Hitlist Haul #2 Highstreet / Drugstore (and a few others!)

I decided to go shopping with my friend Emma today, to have a look around the shops and buy some more things off my Beauty Hitlist (click to view). However, I did get a little sidetracked, and had a bit of a meltdown when surrounded by the many gorgeous nail polish shades in Superdrug!


First up I went into Boots and made a beeline for the Aussie stand. I've been dying to try out some of their products for a long time now, so was excited to get my hands on them!


First up I bought two 3 Minute Miracle Deep Treatments because I want to compare them to review on here. First up was the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Luscious Long Deep Treatment. This treatment is an intensive treatment designed to help with keeping long hair moisturised without weighing it down. As I'm trying to grow my hair, this product ticks all the boxes with me! I'm looking forward to using it and will keep you all informed of how I get on with it.

  

I also bought the Aussie Take The Heat 3 Minute Miracle Deep Treatment. This is an intensive treatment for heat damaged hair containing Jojoba Seed Oil. I think this product would be great for days when I'm planning on curling my hair or days when I will be heavily straightening it for a special event. I know that heat treatments aren't great for my hair and will hinder it growing so I'm hoping this will help!



My most exciting beauty product (and the one I spent the longest time deciding over...) has to be the Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Green with Envy. Despite its name, it is in fact a gorgeous teal/turquoise shade with a duochrome finish. I'm in love! Hopefully it applies as well to the nails as it looks in the bottle.



And a sneaky little one on the end. I spied this light pinky coral cracked-finish friendship bracelet in the New Look sale for £2! Couldn't argue with that one! It's made of larger pink/coral balls with some smaller, eek! rose gold balls in between. Anyone who knows me knows I'm OBSESSED with rose gold, so I was super excited when I found this bracelet.

So, that was my second shopping trip to complete my Beauty Hitlist (with a few other ones that I 'just couldn't leave behind', right...?) Comment below letting me know what your thoughts are, and what products you'd like me to review!

No comments:

Post a Comment