Sunday 22 July 2012

The Liebster Blog Award

 First up, many thanks to Piece of Beauty for nominating me for this award, you're the best!



Now onto the serious stuff - The Rules.

1. Each person must post eleven random facts about themselves
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you
3. Make 11 new questions for the people you tag
4. Choose people and link them to this post (no tag backs)
5. Go to their page and notify them 

Facts about me
1. I have a horse called Maya.
2. I have a Nomination charm bracelet which I never take off.
3. I'm absolutely addicted to chocolate and Robinson's Fruit and Barley Squash.
4. I constantly make lists and use my Wunderlist app daily.
5. I think Toddlers and Tiaras is the best show on TV.
6. The Vampire Diaries is my weakness. I was also a diehard member of Team Stefan before he went skitz. Now I'm undecided.
7. I'm a magpie for anything rose gold.
8. I love organising things and wish I had a big bedroom so I could have lots of shelves and be able to decorate it myself.
9. My boyfriend is roughly 9/10 inches taller than me. Yep, nearly a foot. Yep, I'm a shortass.
10. I really like the smell of WD40 or Guinness. Not together.
11. I always wanted to be a vet. My dreams were crushed when I realised I couldn't do physics.


Piece of Beauty's Questions: 

1. What's your all time favourite high street make up brand?
MUA (Makeup Academy) or Maybelline for sure!

2. If you had to choose only 3 products, what would they be?
bareMinerals Original Foundation, Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara, Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer.

3. Why did you start blogging?
I just love talking about beauty and doing reviews of products. This way my friends and family don't have to listen to me ranting on about the latest mascara!
 
4. Make up or Clothes?
I'd rather spend money on makeup, but I think clothes catch people's eyes first.
 
5. What's your favourite movie?
 Either The Lion King or The Amazing Spiderman.
 
6. Tea or coffee?
Definitely tea!
 
7. Who is your favourite author?
Nicholas Sparks or John Green.
 
8. Who is your favourite beauty YouTuber?
I love zoella280390!

9. What is the most expensive make up product you own?
My bareMinerals foundation. I'm a cheapskate!
 
10. What is your favourite nail polish? 
At the minute it is Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish in Green with Envy, but I'm fickle so it will have changed by next week!
 
11. How old were you when you started wearing make up?
12.

My questions:
 
1. What makeup product do you have a love/hate relationship with?
2. Which beauty product disappointed you the most?
3. What skin type and hair type do you have?
4. How do you store your makeup?
5. Fake tan or naturally pale?
6. Favourite hair treatment?
7. Would you rather have a day at a spa or a £100 Drugstore spending spree?
8. Favourite magazine?
9. What is your most worn outfit?
10. Opinions on anti-wrinkle/celulite creams? Fab or fad?
11. Favourite meal and drink?

I tag...  *drumroll*


Thanks to all my followers and readers, and I hope you enjoyed finding out a little bit more about me! xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks HUN!! Will try to post this week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem! Can't wait to see it :D xx

      Delete