Monday 3 September 2012

The OMG Nail Challenge #1 Bold

 I've decided to take part in theOMGDiaries' nail challenge! They have created a challenge with a difference - you change the design every 3 to 4 days in order for you to keep the designs on for longer. Day 1 is 'Bold'. Here's my take on this theme.



 I used MUA's I <3 U polish from the Loveheart Collection as a base, then applied a streak of a hot pink polish from a Boots hamper a few years ago. I really like the way the subtle, nudey pink polish contrasts with the bold streak of fucshia! I did this freehand, but you could definitely use masking tape as a guide.

This nail art was super easy to do, I'd rate it 2/5 for difficulty. I feel this would be an ideal look for going from the office straight to an event as you could wear the neutral pink polish during the day, then quickly apply a streak of hot pink to spice it for for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment